Monday, February 7, 2011

The Reason For This Blog

Greetings. It is my hope that you and I get to know each other, so allow me to introduce myself. My name is Daniel Moore and I have been a wrestling fan for over two decades, which makes me a newbie in some circles and a veteran in others. Ultimately, however, it is my love for the history and culture of wrestling going back many decades, my direct exposure during the past twenty years, and my interest in the strange turns it has taken more recently that has led me to believe I have something to say.

There are areas that I know more about and areas that I am less versed, as with anyone. I can assure you of several things...I will never claim to be an expert on any part of wrestling, only that I am a fan. I will always welcome respectful discussion, criticism, and correction.  I will try to write about things that I know, and hopefully be entertaining and create discussion without inciting arguments and conflict intentionally.

Let's talk about wrestling.

No comments:

Post a Comment